Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals. The AirForce 40i plasma cutter features an inverter design that is both lightweight and powerful. The product also features an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and economically priced XT40R torch consumables. The 40i requires 240 V, 50 A input power and compressed air delivery of at least 4.8 scfm at 90 -120 psi. Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 inch at 50% duty cycle for heavy-duty production requirements.
- Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 in at 50% duty cycle
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings for flame tuning needed
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, les slag to clean up
You can also check out:
Search On Amazon Here: