Heavy Duty CNC Plasma Cutting Table GMC PT-0510/105A Main Features:
Great CNC Plasma Cutting Table for heavy duty tasks. It is fully assembled and ready to use.
- Heavy Duty CNC Plasma Cutting Table GMC PT-0510/105A is ISO 9001 certified.
- High quality servo motors drive for high precision cutting.
- Torch height CNC control for automatic height detection allows to get perfect arc distance all the time also on rugged materials, making perfect cut every time.
- Heavy welded all steel construction for maximum rigidity.
- Heavy duty industrial grade at max capacity of 1 inch thick and 5 feet x 10 feet (1.524 m x 3.048 m) steel plate.
- CNC control with UCAN NEST V10 software with basic shape & jobs library, easy to use programming.
- A flash card with demo video about how to set up and how to program is provided.
- Modern CNC control center with compact and waterproof control buttons.
- Hardened and precision grounded guide ways with heavy duty wipers.
- Industrial cable track and conduit.
- 36 inch table height for operator convenience.
- Overload protection and disconnect switch.
- Table has built-in dust and fog vacuum system (wet dust collector is optional and it need to get separately).
- CNC Plasma Cutting Table comes with one American-made Hypertherm Powermax plasma source.
Heavy Duty CNC Plasma Cutting Table GMC PT-0510/105A Main Specifications:
- Table size: 5 feet x 10 feet (1.524 m x 3.048 m)
- maximum cutting thickness: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Maximum cutting area: 5 feet x 10 feet (1.524 m x 3.048 m)
- Table height: 36”
- Hypertherm Powermax plasma source: 105A
- Requied circuit: 220 V, 3 Phase
- CNC contols and sowtware: UCAN NEST V10 (easy to use and programming)
- Swrvo motor drives
- XY servo feeding speed 39′ per minute
- XY servo rapid feeding speed 49′ per minute
- Built in vacuum system
- Torch height CNC control
- Repeatability accuracy .004″
- Weight approximately 4,370 pounds
- Dimensions: 152″ x 85″ x 67″ (3.8608 m x 2.159 m x 1.7018 m)
Optional equipment (needs to get separately): Wet dust collector #WDC-2100 and two day on-site training and set up.